Now that we’re in the midst of summer I like to have a few simple, refreshing cocktail recipes in my arsenal. Luckily, there are only a few key spirits and garnishes that you need on your bar cart in order to make these a reality. For me these include:
- Luxardo London Dry Gin, combining a selection of nine botanicals like juniper, cinnamon, cardamom and bitter oranges, this is a refreshingly versatile gin to have on hand.
- Luxardo Bitter Bianco, a great bitter to mix into your favorite cocktail, like a Negroni Bianco or a Paloma, or enjoy on its own, this is sure to give your drinks a much needed twist.
- Luxardo Maraschino Originale, this classic sweet cherry liqueur is a great flavored liquor to have in your collection.
- The Original Luxardo Maraschino Cherries, if you don’t have these delicious maraschino cherries, your cocktails are seriously lacking. These candied cherries are soaked in Luxardo marasca cherry syrup, making them the perfect garnish and the perfect treat.
With your bar cart properly stocked for the season, below I’ve included some of my go-to summer cocktail recipes, all requiring no prep time and containing only four ingredients or less.
The Seventh Heaven; a refreshingly fruity beverage, perfect for a day at the beach.
- 1 ½ oz Luxardo Dry Gin
- 1 oz Fresh pink grapefruit juice
- ¼ oz Luxardo Maraschino Originale
Kentucky Flyer; topped with candied Luxardo Maraschino Cherries, this Kentucky Flyer is the ideal game night companion.
- 2 oz Rye whiskey
- ¾ oz Luxardo Maraschino
- ½ oz Fresh lemon juice
- Garnish with brandied cherries & a mint leaf
Bianco Negroni; a lighter cocktail with a twist, this Bianco Negroni is the summer alternative to the traditional negroni.
- 1 ¼ oz Luxardo Bitter Bianco
- 1 oz Dry Vermouth
- ⅔ oz Luxardo London Dry Gin
Tom Collins; This traditional cocktail will remind you why you fell in love with gin in the first place.
- 2 oz Luxardo London Dry Gin
- 1 oz Fresh lemon juice
- ½ simple syrup
- Club soda to top
- Garnish with a Luxardo Maraschino Cherry & a lemon wheel
Cheers to easy summer sipping!
* This post is sponsored by Luxardo. All thoughts and opinions are my own.1